This War Shall End
My family is a war.
My dad the top gun, the Sargent,
Strong and fierce,
He loves his family very much.
Im the biggest daddy's girl ever,
Clinging to his side.
My mom is the nurse,
There to heal your pain,
loving and supportive,
A best friend, Who took us in,
whom i love very much.
My little brother is the guns,
Wild and always there for us,
We probably couldn't live without him
He is my blood,
My blood brother.
My oldest brother is the best friend,
The friend in war,
Who is there for us,
When were in trouble,
He is my protector,
He acts so tough,
But we all know he is a big teddy bear.
My biological mother is the enemy,
Abandoning her children,
She doesn't care, if so,
Just about herself.
My Biological father is a stranger,
In the middle of war,
He walks on the battlefield,
Then gets shot,
Never getting to know his family.
Though my brother and I,
We are what they are fighting over,
The heart of the war,
Scared and confused,
Tired and sick of the enemy,
My real mom, the enemy.
We will win,
The enemy will not,
Because the enemy gave us up,
That is not our fault,
We were pitched like a piece of trash.
Now we choose,
Who our new mom and dad are,
They are the allies,
The loving ones,
Who want us.
The ones in the beginning of this war,
The ones who put there foot down and said 'no more! '
We will not put up,
We shall end this war.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (This War Shall End by Britney Edwards )
- Hey Big Guy, My Kindred Soul, Noah Body
- COPLA 112 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- is happening the Is, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- What you will get, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The basic ideas Turned, Emmanuel George Cefai
- He feigned, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The echoes plained, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Still here Still here?, Emmanuel George Cefai
- I, the Poet-Seer, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Desperation does what long years Do not .., Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)