Thou Blue Flower:
I jump from 1 guy 2 another but, you were the 1 I wanted to keep forever......
Thou blue flower that i wear on my shirt, Thou blue flower that i wear on my skirt...
Thou blue flower that i wear for him, Thou blue flower that wants to sin............
The me that loves him, the he that loves me, But still i want him................
Thou blue flower so clam so numbing, Thou blue flower like a plum of knowing...
Thou blue flower that I'm singing to, Thou blue flower that wants him to!
The me that wants him,
The me that loves him,
The me that will always be their for him.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thou Blue Flower: by Naazia Thomas )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1644 - 1694)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- To A Mouse, Robert Burns
- A Fond Kiss, Robert Burns
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Bottle And Friend, Robert Burns
- Address To A Haggis, Robert Burns
- A Winter Night, Robert Burns
- A Man's a Man for A' That, Robert Burns
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Salve, Cee Bea
- Quatrain number 5, Leong Ming Loong
- Bachelorette for Life, Donal Mahoney
- Engaged, Sarah Wiltshire
- The Call Of Two Trumpets, Tony Adah
- I sleep, gajanan mishra
- I Looked Up At The Sky And Didn't See You, Kyle Schlicher
- Quatrain number 4, Leong Ming Loong
- The world we are facing, Abby Sze
- Game of power, Funmilayo Adebimpe