Thou Blue Flower:
I jump from 1 guy 2 another but, you were the 1 I wanted to keep forever......
Thou blue flower that i wear on my shirt, Thou blue flower that i wear on my skirt...
Thou blue flower that i wear for him, Thou blue flower that wants to sin............
The me that loves him, the he that loves me, But still i want him................
Thou blue flower so clam so numbing, Thou blue flower like a plum of knowing...
Thou blue flower that I'm singing to, Thou blue flower that wants him to!
The me that wants him,
The me that loves him,
The me that will always be their for him.
Naazia Thomas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thou Blue Flower: by Naazia Thomas )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- America the Beautiful, Katharine Lee Bates
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Heather Burns
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)