Thoughts Of Thoughts
So there's thought's thoughts
and thoughts of Thought
who would have thought?
bet you've thought
of all sort of thoughts
ofcourse before they became your thoughts,
thoughts of Thought for thought?
but what when your thoughts get stuck
a medium, wave
waving for help
but Thought's deafening silence?
thoughts of being what,
thoughts of own thought
Thought's deep in thought?
deciphering thought decisions
thought to be
all to precision
definitions, escaping equilibriums
thoughts live in a trance
leave no chance
for thoughts to finalize
but thoughts stuck in Thought's
or Thought's in thoughts,
really worth a thought?
Jaggling thoughts for what,
Food for thought..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Thoughts Of Thoughts by Yegon Kevin )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- All through eternity, Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling