Thoughts Run Smoothly
Pretty words which are untold In any age, Pretty thoughts which are hidden In any books, Pretty eyes which are unseen In any alleys, Pretty friends who are unavailable When needed, Pretty lovers who are lost In the wilderness of our time, Pretty faces which are missing In the dark corners, Pretty voices of innocent lips are broken In the tapes, then Thoughts never stop, but they keep Running smoothly like our running steps.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thoughts Run Smoothly by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
Did you read them?
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner