Throw to one
Somethings will never be the same,
we've gone too far forward to turn back now.
posioned is the mind that believed you.
That kid behind the smile you thought you knew,
died along the way.
Funny that you think your words will save you
have they came through yet?
here you go,
my Tears, my Sympathy, and my Trust
I want you to be the one to throw them away for me.
Charlotte Ambrosia's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Throw to one by Charlotte Ambrosia )
- Attitude, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Antidepressants, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Eve of Destruction (2014), Anthony Di'anno
- ! Struck by the Oner, Alice Vedral Rivera
- Haiku 12, Suresh Dogra
- A Shoulder To Cry On, Joe Rosochacki
- The moment you, gajanan mishra
- Qoute # 6, Is It Poetry
- Animal Factory, Dasia Deas
- I am happy, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(17 July 1674 – 25 November 1748)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Edgar Lee Masters
(23 August 1868 – 5 March 1950)
George Gordon Byron
(22 January 1788 – 19 April 1824)
(1886 - 1967)