Thunder Storms. [3 short poems]
The thunder cracks!
Something with such power,
sporadic and unpredictable.
A wicked trick,
with the epitome of strength.
I'm in no place of fear.
As i shouldn't be.
Fear is the root of power,
as fear inspires power.
But be aware.
Nature makes sure
man knows it's place.☮
The torrential rain drops,
falling ever faster.
They sing the symphony of the skies.
and you may just learn a little something.☮
There is an epic drum roll,
that the thunder beats.
The lightning dances along,
with an earth shattering plié,
across the skies.☮
Luke Britsch's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thunder Storms. [3 short poems] by Luke Britsch )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Now, D.L. Aceves
- *Jacaranda Bloom, C. P. Sharma
- We are free, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Parasite, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- clueless life..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- An anonymous smile, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Where, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- I don't sleep, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- First Visit to the Old Port, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Youth, Naveed Khalid