Thunder Storms. [3 short poems]
The thunder cracks!
Something with such power,
sporadic and unpredictable.
A wicked trick,
with the epitome of strength.
I'm in no place of fear.
As i shouldn't be.
Fear is the root of power,
as fear inspires power.
But be aware.
Nature makes sure
man knows it's place.☮
The torrential rain drops,
falling ever faster.
They sing the symphony of the skies.
and you may just learn a little something.☮
There is an epic drum roll,
that the thunder beats.
The lightning dances along,
with an earth shattering plié,
across the skies.☮
Luke Britsch's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thunder Storms. [3 short poems] by Luke Britsch )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Back In The Eighties, Anthony Di'anno
- Fires Of Blazing Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- AS LONG AS AGGRESSION GOES ON, THEN PEOP.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Timeless Aging Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- CUPS AND LUMPS, maqsood hasni
- How can i be against Marriage?, Anand Vivek
- Thoughts Of Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Genuine Soulmate, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- DON'T BE WORRIED, maqsood hasni
- Choice still in hand, maqsood hasni