Abhinit Chute (abz)
Round and round your hands move..
You don't care when a needy asks you to wait..
Till the last second I was writing through..
But you rang the bell, telling me that i am late..
Addressing to the mighty clock; nothing to confuse,
No one can breathe easy, just flying kites..
For people like me, who can't be like recluse,
No clue does time leave, turning days and nights..
Time and Tide waits for no man,
A stitch in time does save nine..
Those who do abide these words, can
Be among successes, everything will be mine..
Postponement doesn't help; certain couplet does teach us..
You never can keep eyes away from time..
Because outputs will be good, when they reach us..
Inputs shouldn't include: PROCASTINATION, the crime..
Money can come back, if you have lost it..
Just like a boomerang does when ya throw..
But time doesn't come back, whatever did cost it,
Be cautious for the seeds that you sow..
Accept that time is the king,
And you are a soldier just fighting out..
It's the most precious thing..
And all are like puppets dancing about..
Abhinit Chute (abz)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Time by Abhinit Chute (abz) )
- A doggerel ounce!, Sreeram Vasudevan
- THE COME BACK., Terry Collett
- The smell that brought back memories, Sneha R.V
- About Me, Sreeram Vasudevan
- Maturity, RAJESH.C BOSE
- Exhausted, Paola Degli Esposti
- Emptiness, michael walkerjohn
- Invisible Love, Kumarmani Mahakul
- When Fishes Flew, Gilbert Keith Chesterton
- Restricted And Limited, Lawrence S. Pertillar
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Trees, Joyce Kilmer
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)