Abhinit Chute (abz)
Round and round your hands move..
You don't care when a needy asks you to wait..
Till the last second I was writing through..
But you rang the bell, telling me that i am late..
Addressing to the mighty clock; nothing to confuse,
No one can breathe easy, just flying kites..
For people like me, who can't be like recluse,
No clue does time leave, turning days and nights..
Time and Tide waits for no man,
A stitch in time does save nine..
Those who do abide these words, can
Be among successes, everything will be mine..
Postponement doesn't help; certain couplet does teach us..
You never can keep eyes away from time..
Because outputs will be good, when they reach us..
Inputs shouldn't include: PROCASTINATION, the crime..
Money can come back, if you have lost it..
Just like a boomerang does when ya throw..
But time doesn't come back, whatever did cost it,
Be cautious for the seeds that you sow..
Accept that time is the king,
And you are a soldier just fighting out..
It's the most precious thing..
And all are like puppets dancing about..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Time by Abhinit Chute (abz) )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Daddy, Rimni chakravarty
- Colourless light contains all the colour.., Mohammad Siddiqui
- come on, laxami Cards
- Beloved God, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Beloved, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Life is beautiful, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Poetry: A Small Fighting Bulldog, Laijon Liu
- Lights connect to each other, Mohammad Siddiqui
- My silent cry echoes through the universe, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Love keeps flowering and sometimes, Gert Strydom