Abhinit Chute (abz)
Abhinit Chute (abz) Poems
- The Washing Machine It started as the water was poured down; ...
- Anti Tobacco Walking down, I see half- burnt killer pipes, ...
- A Mother's Love There are times when only a mother's ...
- Lonely It's a damn hot day, and i'm sitting there.. I'm ...
- Back To Nest Up to the terrace For it seems overcast as I ...
- I'M Gonna Miss You Guys So Bad I rushed out, Was stunned to...
- The Chemical Poem... 'Being Aw...
Externally introvert; Internally extrovert. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Abhinit Chute (abz)
The Washing Machine
It started as the water was poured down;
With the powder disguised in white..
The protectors of the human skin were dumped..
The meter twisted by 90,
They were whirling and spinning inside the machine,
Deeply engrossed in the motion;
With a sound of splash..
The bubbles existing for a blink of an eye,
Having their rebirths in the fraction of a second..
The timer explains, it's half done;
To signify the colour in the dirt of the water..
To alarm the deeply engrossed observer
And wake him up again..