Since Time doesn't exist, you can't waste it.
Time can never be 'lost'.
Time can't be saved.
We can't 'look for Time'.
None can 'find more Time.'
We cannot 'make up Time'.
Time can't be 'burned', 'compacted' 'slowed' or 'stretched'.
Time can't be stopped or 'stand still', or be 'held up'.
Bullion Grey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
In fact, even 'now' doesn't exist. We see & experience everything in the brief past mathematically. It is said Light travels 186,000 miles every second. If we are about 3 feet apart of each other, it means it takes 250,000th of a second for Light to travel from each of us to the other. Which means we see each other slightly from the past. Thus 'now'has never existed. So we're left with only past, which exists only in memory and the future which exists only in imagination. Both being 100% unreliable.
Comments about this poem (Time by Bullion Grey )
- Uninvited sorrow, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- Vermilion Tears, Foster Teegarden
- whatt is life, akash mazumdar
- Today the boy I am, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- some time love is like, akash mazumdar
- One night will come, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- Brush Spit Rinse Repeat, Foster Teegarden
- I Am going now, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- Goals, douglas scotney
- The Amateur Poet Drives to his First Poe.., Daniel Brick
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)