Time cherished, time spent,
Reflecting on past events.
Moments of joy, moments of glee,
Times spent with thee.
Time travels, time speeds,
For those who sow seeds.
Of desire and focused attention I speak,
More time we continue to seek.
For life's journey is limited in time,
For time, it can stop on a dime.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Time by Nate Morris )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Invincible, Jackie Osae
- See The Girls, Sell The Photos of, As Yo.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- in/out, co the skipper
- I Cannot Hold Israel Guilty Merely, The .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Homecoming, David Lewis Paget
- A Battle Within, Manauwer Raza
- To My Family, Elia Michael
- Do Not Play With The Emotions of Simple .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- SMOKE OF DECEIT, Terence Repelente
- The Non-Truce -A Bleeding Invasion, MINA BOULEKOU