Time Has No Time
Time runs from your early days
Creating you many troublesome ways;
Going late to school is the beginning
And the life has no ending.
time won't last long to feel
It will make all your sorrows heel;
Time sometimes leaves you alone
That is time has no time.
even love ends up in tears
Even life made you to fear
Time can only sing a song
' I DON'T HAVE TIME'.
Feelings will come and go
But the time will always go;
You can stop time in your watch
But can't stop in other's watch;
If you ask help to ask time to give more time.
It will say, ' I DON'T HAVE TIME'.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Time Has No Time by Anantha Narayanan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Food, Clothes And Drink, Edgar Albert Guest
- Let's Go, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Whiners, Edgar Albert Guest
- Down The Lanes Of August, Edgar Albert Guest
- Song Of The Many, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Jedge Of Bowie County, Edgar Albert Guest
- ‘Erbert's H'Opinion, Edgar Albert Guest
- Welcoming The New Year, Edgar Albert Guest
- My Proud Pa, Edgar Albert Guest
- Strange, Edgar Albert Guest