Time Has No Time
Time runs from your early days
Creating you many troublesome ways;
Going late to school is the beginning
And the life has no ending.
time won't last long to feel
It will make all your sorrows heel;
Time sometimes leaves you alone
That is time has no time.
even love ends up in tears
Even life made you to fear
Time can only sing a song
' I DON'T HAVE TIME'.
Feelings will come and go
But the time will always go;
You can stop time in your watch
But can't stop in other's watch;
If you ask help to ask time to give more time.
It will say, ' I DON'T HAVE TIME'.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Time Has No Time by Anantha Narayanan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Private Obsession, Electric Lady
- Dispossessed Nests By Jayanta Mahapatra, Bijay Kant Dubey
- My Princess, Gabriel Jirgba
- THE PRETTY RAMADAN IS GOING TO EXPIRE AF.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Lullaby For The Doomed, Willian Menuci
- into her goblet, gordon nosworthy
- Night's Tale, Willian Menuci
- Soldiers, Tony Adah
- Morning Hymn, David Lessard
- How Bluntly Speak They, The CPI(M) Even.., Bijay Kant Dubey