Time Has No Time
Time runs from your early days
Creating you many troublesome ways;
Going late to school is the beginning
And the life has no ending.
time won't last long to feel
It will make all your sorrows heel;
Time sometimes leaves you alone
That is time has no time.
even love ends up in tears
Even life made you to fear
Time can only sing a song
' I DON'T HAVE TIME'.
Feelings will come and go
But the time will always go;
You can stop time in your watch
But can't stop in other's watch;
If you ask help to ask time to give more time.
It will say, ' I DON'T HAVE TIME'.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Time Has No Time by Anantha Narayanan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Mister Chamberlain, Roy Blokker
- Brothers, Two..., Denis Martindale
- The One True God, Roy Blokker
- After the Summer, Somanathan Iyer
- The House I Bought?, Dr John Celes
- Resemblance, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- One Single Drop, Kaleb Falin
- Survivor's Guilt, Roy Blokker
- Right or wrong!, Mark Heathcote
- Graveyard, Dr PJ Raj Kamal