The Mysteries of the past do I show,
From Dinosaurs to Obama do I know,
Enter the date to which thy wants to go,
I shall take thee in a blow.
The curiosities about the future always exist,
but however they are shrouded in both darkness and mist,
On it shall I throw some light,
trust me seeker and let’s take flight,
Conquer time I shall with my speed,
Enter the time thy wants to proceed.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Time Machine by Vignesh Ramakrishnan )
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ- 79, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stay That Way, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Veins, Vines, And Vineyard Sweepings, Dexsta Ray
- Once There Was Love, Guy Shaked
- Silent Aspirations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- None But I Myself Am A Witness To Contem.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Need To Know, Michael McParland
- Tomorrow's Trails, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Errand Man, Tony Adah
- Thelo (2), Branden Aeling