Time Of Life
Time of Life
Precious, endless, unstoppable, time.
Days turn to nights
Todays into yesterdays.
What is, was and what could be, is.
Take time to live your life in full
Take time to smell a flower
Take time to pick up a child
Take time to play
Take time to laugh, and sadly enough
Time to cry.
Your future will soon be your past
Your past just a memory.
So do not try to stop time
For you will only stop yourself
From living at your fullest
Take time to bundle up your losses
Turn them into gains
Without ever looking back at what was.
And be so grateful that you do have that time
…The time of life.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Time Of Life by Fab Ricciardi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Be Drunk In Love ~Rumi, LUVinThe NOW
- Bon Boy, Birgitta Heikka
- At the Helm of a Dragon, Steven Rhoads
- I Am Only Human, Lilly Emery
- Happy Birthday To Bri! A Fantastic Step-.., Bri Edwards
- JUST ONE AND SINGLE, Juwon Daniel
- Love is God, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Precious gold, Mark Heathcote
- God is Love- 2, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Power Of The Mighty God, Lilly Emery