Time Of Life
Time of Life
Precious, endless, unstoppable, time.
Days turn to nights
Todays into yesterdays.
What is, was and what could be, is.
Take time to live your life in full
Take time to smell a flower
Take time to pick up a child
Take time to play
Take time to laugh, and sadly enough
Time to cry.
Your future will soon be your past
Your past just a memory.
So do not try to stop time
For you will only stop yourself
From living at your fullest
Take time to bundle up your losses
Turn them into gains
Without ever looking back at what was.
And be so grateful that you do have that time
…The time of life.
Fab Ricciardi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Time Of Life by Fab Ricciardi )
- Storm, Md. Asadullah
- To Fall, Morgan Michaels
- Folks You Can't Forget, Donal Mahoney
- Sara, Birgitta Heikka
- ZZ Ebola Seen In Light Of The 1976 Swine.., Saiom Shriver
- As a salesman, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Eyes Lock, Saiom Shriver
- Gods Will Be Watching, Kaio Clark
- Midnight Conversation in a Bar, Donal Mahoney
- Even eagles commit suicide, MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 January 1832 – 14 January 1898)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Walter de la Mare
(1873 - 1958)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)