[ Time Spirals Like A Stairwell Through An Infinite ]
Space where the beginning and end are never understood.
In the gravitational enigma of atoms and particles colliding
in perfect symmetry against a backdrop of forces
that we attribute to God and his Mind over matter.
This is, for ‘something’ greater than god himself,
the power to possess such awesome precision
that we still do not comprehend. Never.
Try as we might. Who or what then
exerted so much energy to create a man
comprised of infinite possibilities, deviations
and standards in a controlled mind
to surpass all of creation?
And and and
attempt to understand its inner workings
from every angular dimension
yet never give up until he has found
the microscope pin-hole in the universe through which
he can see the face of the creator himself!
Is this a way
to tease this simple mans
understanding of his immense power?
The Body is the temple of God
No doubt about it. You were born
in a thermo dynamic quantum furnace embedded
in the very pulse that the Creator distributed
through another Creator
Another Creator, Another Creator
Accept it on your knees.
Exploring an afterthought. Infinity is the Creator himself.
Marshall Gass's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem ([ Time Spirals Like A Stairwell Through An Infinite ] by Marshall Gass )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Maiden's Love Is Like A Cloud In June, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- दिल को हरदम dil ko hardam, hasmukh amathalal
- Ode To Envy, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- Time be quite, Filippo Stella
- Domestic goddess, Mark Heathcote
- Blank Depression, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- The tears of human race, Great Emeritus
- Capsule Of Eternity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- MY own fault, hasmukh amathalal
- on returning to my part time job-, Mandolyn ...