TIME TO PRAY
Thank-you Dear God
For this wonderful day.
Yes, I am taking time
Thank-you for taking care of us,
Supplying every need.
Help us grow in your love
And spread your loving seed.
I know you walk besides us
Surrounding us with your love
Yes, I want to thank-you God
As I pray to you above.
Sandra Finch's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (TIME TO PRAY by Sandra Finch )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Mother's Job, Edgar Albert Guest
- Education Coming Full Circle, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- What Father Knows, Edgar Albert Guest
- To The Boy, Edgar Albert Guest
- His Example, Edgar Albert Guest
- Impediment, Sunny Chopra
- Bravery, Edgar Albert Guest
- Endurance, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Year's New Wish, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Successful Dad, Edgar Albert Guest