Dream of love
Dream of hate
Dream of nothing
Dream of faith
Dream of death
Dream of sorrow
Dream of snowfall
Dream of tomorrow
do not dream of me.
me & you, we are through
you gave me pain
you gave me hate
you gave me nothing
but this fait.
I will not foget you
but I will forgive you
not for you, but for me.
Now i can live again
I can dream
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Timothy by sarah hempy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Directors Are Cap Off Scot-Free, Terence G. Craddock
- Prime Truth - 81, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Relation is by woman, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- life without you, kiranjot kaur thiara
- Tantrayana philosophy, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- just hoping & wishing, kiranjot kaur thiara
- The Storm Comes, Greg Davidson
- Desert-haiku, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- just searching..: -(, kiranjot kaur thiara
- Blame and aspersion are established on t.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan