Arthur V. Miller III
Tired of the hate(inspired by a role model)
All those days you posted up on my doorstep and all those days you told me the same thing. What’s a young brother got to do to make you realize, what he said has not reached the status of a grown man but yet you steady discriminating against his kind....
This shit is crazy man, saying some crazy things everyday about his race, but Imma need you to say something crazy enough just for me to comprehend because I’m going insane trying to figure out what life has in store for me.
What can I do but be patient to siege my destiny, honestly I’m tired of the hating and jealousy about his & her materialistic things. Now this is the only thing I see... but people always judging my kind and never seeing times have changed.
And they say this is just the beginning but I just want it to be the end, . The hate, the pain, the constant discrimination, is the only way to end it all! ! !
Arthur V. Miller III's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tired of the hate(inspired by a role model) by Arthur V. Miller III )
- Where's Sugarspit?, the guy in charge
- The End, D.A. Woods
- Sad Sorrows, Frank Weedings
- Understand My Horse, Naveed Akram
- At That Time, Luis Estable
- A Poem and Four Films, the guy in charge
- Short Never, Luis Estable
- Deep Monster, Naveed Akram
- Allow This, Luis Estable
- A better life حياة افضل, MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)