Arthur V. Miller III
Tired of the hate(inspired by a role model)
All those days you posted up on my doorstep and all those days you told me the same thing. What’s a young brother got to do to make you realize, what he said has not reached the status of a grown man but yet you steady discriminating against his kind....
This shit is crazy man, saying some crazy things everyday about his race, but Imma need you to say something crazy enough just for me to comprehend because I’m going insane trying to figure out what life has in store for me.
What can I do but be patient to siege my destiny, honestly I’m tired of the hating and jealousy about his & her materialistic things. Now this is the only thing I see... but people always judging my kind and never seeing times have changed.
And they say this is just the beginning but I just want it to be the end, . The hate, the pain, the constant discrimination, is the only way to end it all! ! !
Arthur V. Miller III's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tired of the hate(inspired by a role model) by Arthur V. Miller III )
- Live Life Smiling, Elizabeth Garcia
- Quiet Dave, Adeosun Olamide
- We Are That, Tushar Ray
- Old-Fashioned Cosmology, douglas scotney
- Dreamt Of You 3, Michael McParland
- That's When You Do It, douglas scotney
- Freedom in Love's Prison, Paul Hartal
- Gun Propaganda, Is It Poetry
- Silver Spoons, Mikey Bachman
- Perjury against the Innocent Punished by.., Dimitri Jagodinski
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Lesson, Maya Angelou
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(22 March 1941 -)