Arthur V. Miller III
Tired of the hate(inspired by a role model)
All those days you posted up on my doorstep and all those days you told me the same thing. What’s a young brother got to do to make you realize, what he said has not reached the status of a grown man but yet you steady discriminating against his kind....
This shit is crazy man, saying some crazy things everyday about his race, but Imma need you to say something crazy enough just for me to comprehend because I’m going insane trying to figure out what life has in store for me.
What can I do but be patient to siege my destiny, honestly I’m tired of the hating and jealousy about his & her materialistic things. Now this is the only thing I see... but people always judging my kind and never seeing times have changed.
And they say this is just the beginning but I just want it to be the end, . The hate, the pain, the constant discrimination, is the only way to end it all! ! !
Arthur V. Miller III's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tired of the hate(inspired by a role model) by Arthur V. Miller III )
- What they say!, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Blue, david kush
- A Few Autumn Notes Late October 2014, Daniel Brick
- Ficticious, Nicholas Nikolov
- Love Is Weak, Tony Adah
- Behind the rock of suicide خلف صخرة الان.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The All-knowing God, Dr John Celes
- if i were a day, i'd say, Mandolyn ...
- In bed, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The real moments of truth anytime لحظات .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)