Arthur V. Miller III
Tired of the hate(inspired by a role model)
All those days you posted up on my doorstep and all those days you told me the same thing. What’s a young brother got to do to make you realize, what he said has not reached the status of a grown man but yet you steady discriminating against his kind....
This shit is crazy man, saying some crazy things everyday about his race, but Imma need you to say something crazy enough just for me to comprehend because I’m going insane trying to figure out what life has in store for me.
What can I do but be patient to siege my destiny, honestly I’m tired of the hating and jealousy about his & her materialistic things. Now this is the only thing I see... but people always judging my kind and never seeing times have changed.
And they say this is just the beginning but I just want it to be the end, . The hate, the pain, the constant discrimination, is the only way to end it all! ! !
Arthur V. Miller III's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tired of the hate(inspired by a role model) by Arthur V. Miller III )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Travel light, Vinaya Joseph
- Life in this world, Victor Cruickshank
- The Jewl I need, Victor Cruickshank
- Affirming Passion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- So called Angel, Victor Cruickshank
- full moon, june keysha
- Expressing Interior Particles, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- If Live With Me, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- Having Been Blinded, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- When is tomorrow, Victor Cruickshank