Arthur V. Miller III
As i lay in thought her Beauty comes to mind, provoking my lips to think about Her own.
Beautiful is what she is...
Her Beauty is something only i can truly comprehend, only i can understand and a Beauty only poetry can characterize.
i notice, yes i notice, it's my job to notice Her Beauty. The way Her eyes glisten as She smiles while telling one of Her crazy tales, the way Her hair ruffles up everytime We touchand most of all the way She smiles with pleasure when She knows She has satisfied Her man.
Her Beauty, Her Beauty
Her Beauty awakens me every morning and keeps me alive when i'm down and my head is in the clouds. I is something that i comprehend, something only i understand.
Her Beauty is inside&out and recognizing it is what makes Me a true Husband...
Arthur V. Miller III's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Her Beauty by Arthur V. Miller III )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Windermere, Paul Gerard Reed
- Vijay Vishal As An Indian English Poet, Bijay Kant Dubey
- American Bureaucracy, Darwin Henry Beuning
- An Old Man's Review.., richard harris
- Fallout from the War on Women, Donal Mahoney
- ETERNALITY, Satish Verma
- Rape, gajanan mishra
- In the End, Gandhi and King Were Murdered, Lawrence Beck
- Love's labor lost, PRIYANKA BHANDARKAR
- mens sana in corpore sano -a healthy mi.., Sadiqullah Khan