Andreal Petric Huffman
To Be Happy
To be happy
Is to be happy with oneself.
To be happy
Is to be free with your thoughts and aspirations.
To be happy with oneself
Is to have that inner peace of mind acceptable to change,
Being able to play your part in life's forever changing game.
To be sad with life
Is to be discourage with life.
Do not be discouraged
To have no cares no worries.
So be happy
Life is a colorful growing tree
Which leaves change colors everyday.
Find your color and grow your tree
To be all you can be.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To Be Happy by Andreal Petric Huffman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- THEY WERE THE PRETTIEST DAYS OF MY LIFE .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Happy 10th Anniversary "Arirang Rad.., Ronald Chapman
- Halloween!, Ronald Chapman
- CAn bAnDy r0uNd JeW, sEaN nOrTh
- April fool, lee fones
- Half My Life (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- H.G Well's Folly, Ronald Chapman
- Good Dream Or Bad Dream For A Writer? Yo.., Ronald Chapman
- The wave, Tony Adah
- Look me in the eye, Poison kuhn