Andreal Petric Huffman
To Be Happy
To be happy
Is to be happy with oneself.
To be happy
Is to be free with your thoughts and aspirations.
To be happy with oneself
Is to have that inner peace of mind acceptable to change,
Being able to play your part in life's forever changing game.
To be sad with life
Is to be discourage with life.
Do not be discouraged
To have no cares no worries.
So be happy
Life is a colorful growing tree
Which leaves change colors everyday.
Find your color and grow your tree
To be all you can be.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To Be Happy by Andreal Petric Huffman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- One(1) Classroom, herbert guitang
- Archeologist, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Nasha pyaar ka, binod bastola
- The Storyteller, David Lewis Paget
- Read yourself, Eleonora Bistrianu
- State dictates people to be violent, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Just After Dawn, David Harris
- Graveyard, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Moments, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Stasying the Course, John F. McCullagh