When I say to someone
That I have read that clasics,
Seen that ruines,
Am acquainted with that person
or attended that event,
The pride that I get pleases me more
Than the pleasure underwent
When I enacted those things.
Or is enacting those things itself
For the purpose of broadcasting?
Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To Broadcast by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. )
- Vespers, Naveed Khalid
- A Walk In The Twilight, Naveed Khalid
- Ode To Morning, Naveed Khalid
- Ode To Love, Naveed Khalid
- Puppetry, Naveed Khalid
- The Nebbish's Flash of Insight, Lawrence Beck
- Incorporeal, Naveed Khalid
- LIFE IS CLOUDY, BUT THERE WILL BE NO RAI.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Holy! Holy!, Naveed Khalid
- 74, Naveed Khalid