To eileen: I love you until the fall
the fall is coming,
and the winter after,
will bring the chill soon.
i am prepared with all
my staff: soul, food, shelter, feelings.
i packed my self and all my staff together.
do you have some icy feelings
left from this last summer?
do you have some hot
for the next winter?
are you always alone?
is also no matter
is your ice.
is a fall
Atef Ayadi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To eileen: I love you until the fall by Atef Ayadi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Concepts Of Virtue, Joseph T. Renaldi
- im looking for a g f, cristobal Benjumea
- Walking Away Strong, Maverick Jones
- The Love Letter (a lost art?), LUVinThe NOW
- gout, lee fones
- I Used To Walk, Juan Olivarez
- Bastard, Donald Charon
- A Final Attempt, Lilly Emery
- yu hii na sham ho jaye,, Aftab Alam
- Silent Legend, RoseAnn V. Shawiak