To eileen: I love you until the fall
the fall is coming,
and the winter after,
will bring the chill soon.
i am prepared with all
my staff: soul, food, shelter, feelings.
i packed my self and all my staff together.
do you have some icy feelings
left from this last summer?
do you have some hot
for the next winter?
are you always alone?
is also no matter
is your ice.
is a fall
Atef Ayadi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To eileen: I love you until the fall by Atef Ayadi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Persecuted, Sandra Feldman
- wedding day, ademola oluwabusayo
- Dream the moon, Somanathan Iyer
- आंनि देरा, Bahadur Basumatary
- Oh Israel, Michael Shutt
- Paper publisher, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- We Lost Our Run, Rites Ghosh
- Left are the words unspoken, Aditi Khandelwal
- Poetry, Tony Adah
- For Carl Harrison (My Life Long Friend), Dave Alan Walker