To Eileen: The Rest Of Story
I am a kind
who is attracted to magnetic creatures,
and avoid the electric charged creatures
-I mean the 120 to 12000 volts type of people.-
Do you see the picture?
you are not in the he right or left mood?
or you are just highly charged?
While I live in the present,
You live in the far past
-''Is'' is was and ''Are'' is were, this is has been your choice, I can not change that.-
While you are always debating
about the chicago spices
or chico spices
californian, native, Hawaiian, and the damn cold north
this let me
where you grew up,
how you grew up,
where the hell you come from?
I start to feel
your ''chico american, irish, spanish
and how all of this
and how you get stuck in the past.
it happens and still happens and will happen in good families.
lost in the past as usual.
the past is part of your clothes and skin.
you saw me
you were burned by sun's salt.
was it my mistake?
a part of it or all of it!
what is the difference?
Atef Ayadi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To Eileen: The Rest Of Story by Atef Ayadi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- sadism, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Call me, I am here, gajanan mishra
- Gibberish, Neela Nath
- Wonderful World, fareha fatima
- COPLA 88 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Nature's Law, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Irritation Of Gestures, Naveed Akram
- OVER THE ROCK OF SUICIDE فوق صخرة الانتحار, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Just For the Record, Joyce Sutphen
- lonely wanderer, The lonely wanderer