THANK YOU ….LORD.
Thank you God for blessing us with love & affection,
Thank you for the all things you have bestowed upon us.
Thank you Lord, for the smiles and happiness you have given,
Thank you for the life which is as bright as a burly and vivacious sun.
Thank you My Lord for everything. Thank you.
- By Mahalaxmi Naidu
All rights reserved
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To God by Mahalaxmi Naidu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- PTSD, Jennifer Matthews
- The House On Mountain Peek, StarrLee Waterman
- Damaged Heart, StarrLee Waterman
- Wandering Lost Souls Homeless Outcasts, Terence G. Craddock
- one door, binod bastola
- Then and Now, John F. McCullagh
- A CELESTIAL PARTY, Romeo Della Valle
- restored, Mandolyn ...
- Miley Cyrus Perceived as a Martyr, A.j. Binash
- love became living again, Mandolyn ...