To Look With Comforts
More and more in exposure,
The back lost its glamour.
More and more in focus,
The shoulders lost their sheen.
More and more in display,
The cleavage lost its appeal.
More and more in show,
The face will retain its glow.
The face shown and the rest hidden,
A woman looks with comforts.
Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To Look With Comforts by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. )
- A study in what not to do, Christopher Withers
- Critical Thinking, Nassy Fesharaki
- LIKE AN ASTEROID, Satish Verma
- Stay as unit, hasmukh amathalal
- I shall change, hasmukh amathalal
- Egg, Olufayo Ezekiel
- The grass, gajanan mishra
- But we are one, gajanan mishra
- You are my sweet lovely heart, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
- I am the time, Aftab Alam