To Love Another
As fresh as a Daisy,
As clear as the sky,
Sweet memories of you,
Bring a tear to my eye.
A blanket of Bluebells,
A pure grain of sand,
Reminders of you,
As we walked hand in hand.
Warm pleasant sunshine,
Sweet sounds of birds,
Remembering your voice,
And your own special words.
I want to be near you,
I wish you were here,
I'd love to go back,
To the way things were.
Your now with the Angels,
Your memory divine,
But you're here in my heart,
Sweet Mother of mine.
Jayne Davies's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To Love Another by Jayne Davies )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Gnarly Disposition, Electric Lady
- Dare - Devil Inside, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I'll be missing you, Emma Wilson
- A U G U S T, hasmukh amathalal
- Conquest, Liilia Talts Morrison
- My Circus Tent, Stephen Loomes
- Mute Talking Drum, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- silkworm, Marshall Gass
- you on a continent climbed....., Marshall Gass
- I reached deep into a pocket........., Marshall Gass