Ratnakar Mandlik Poems
- An Ode To Nature In serene guise a celestial beauty You ...
- Good Teacher Riding on the waves of sorrow and ...
- A L O N E Man is mortal and death is certain So my ...
- Temple Of Democracy Human conceptualized the best ...
- Hats Off To The Maids In ... India's cultural capital n...
- B A N I S H S O L I T U D E Solitude makes melancholy to ...
- Pledge Many a wars the freedom fighters fought To free you ...
After serving the G.O.I. for 38+ years now I am settled at Pune(MS) . Writing is my passion since mid 1960s, however, I preffered to come before the world after my retirement. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ratnakar Mandlik
An Ode To Nature
In serene guise a celestial beauty
You profess principle of equality.
Embodiment of benevolence,
At times you are cruelty's essence.
Oh greatest master craftsman,
Is human for you mere pawn?
Oh darling master of the universe
Your incarnations are quite diverse.
Enchanting are your landscapes
Mountains and valleys are picturesque.
You are no doubt very great
With motley forms, though intricate.
Oh bountiful and beloved creator,
Lovable are your acts as the provider.
Awesome are your forms when in rage,
Devastating then becomes it's ...