To My 'Loving' Parents...
I’m sorry you don’t love me,
I’m sorry you don’t care.
I tried so hard to please you,
But you were never there.
All I did, I did for you,
I tried to make you proud.
But now, I feel I’d be better off,
Covered in a shroud.
If I cried, you didn’t care,
When I bled, you jeered.
I can find no help from you,
It’s as I always feared.
So lead on your precious lives,
Enjoy your disappointment.
I’ll survive without you somehow,
I’m sorry I’m not heaven sent.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To My 'Loving' Parents... by Kim Hooten )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Raat ke andhere me, Aftab Alam
- I lost my game, Praveen Gola
- Devil's cry, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- An illegitimate legend, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Happiness, Praveen Gola
- WORDS PLAY, Satish Verma
- Little Fishermen, Edgar Albert Guest
- Snooping 'Round, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Father Of The Man, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Tramp, Edgar Albert Guest