To My Soul Mate
Caring each other,
in hearts of one another
we together living
When we still kiss
no teeth behind lips
Bald head smile at grey hair
No one near, children so far
I like to walk with your hands in mine
I like to live to see twinkle of twin stars
behind pair of glasses through mine
Let us be together move through stars
I am for you and you are for me
Till the final call, till our final fall
If souls are eternal as they say
Let us redefine eternity, let me say..
sharing smiles and tears with me
My soul mate, my life mate,
let heavens bow and say
'These are not Two, but only one.. '
Ramdas Bhandarkar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To My Soul Mate by Ramdas Bhandarkar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- To You, With Love, Fareez Nasir
- For smooth sailing, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Genuine respect, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Let go of my wrist!, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- A sweet dream..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- She is I, Shweta Nair
- Poetic Sleeping Habits ~there are none, LUVinThe NOW
- Passing No Judgement, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- An odd adventure...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Falling Leaves, RoseAnn V. Shawiak