To my True Love
This moon keeps my heart beatin..
And helps me through my days..
Untill one day I get to her
just like the Wolf trying to get to the moon...
Which they howl at all the time because
To wolves it is like their goddess
To people it is just the moon,
But this special girl is like the moon
And I am like the wolf.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To my True Love by Tyler Anhorn )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Worry not, my dear, gajanan mishra
- The Onlys, douglas scotney
- First Impressions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Is there any thing called death?, gajanan mishra
- Hiding In Daylight, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My First Day, Ejalonibu Abraham
- Oh Stranger, Liilia Talts Morrison
- Thinking In Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Maze Of Togetherness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I am a snowfall at your gate, Mark Heathcote