Stare into The Eyes
As i stare deep into your eye.
My soul is filled with joy.
My heart starts pounding like a beatting drum.
And my soul feels like dancing.
It dances to the beat of the drum.
Its is like a fire inside.
That just wants me you to be close.
The fire is just set of by the sound of your voice.
This fire isn't no normal fire.
Its a fire that belongs there.
The fire being Joy.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Stare into The Eyes by Tyler Anhorn )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Isis: Syria and Iraq, do something!, Rachel Nichols
- THE POOR PEOPLE AND THEIR POVERTY الفقرا.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I PROMISE, Poet Akinwemimo Idris
- The Spyders, David Lewis Paget
- Monsoon., David Lessard
- Unprepared, Disrespectful 'and' Undiscip.., Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Summer Nights, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- THE PRETTY SEASONS AND THE PRETTY ROCK O.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Seaside , Ronald Chapman
- The Mailbox at the End of the Lane, Frank Avon