varkey veliyath kauthukapark
To swim without water...........
I loved two favorite things,
As beloved as my heart & lungs,
That the poem and nature.
Growth of both hurt by something.
It felt a bitter experience -
As if to swim without water.
What a lucky I am...!
N ow at the middle of a poetic sea,
Swimming & diving across the all.
The Paradise of poets.
varkey veliyath kauthukapark's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To swim without water........... by varkey veliyath kauthukapark )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- OUT OF DAYS' BELLIES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- It is better to write a poem, gajanan mishra
- Years are fine, Cigeng Zhang
- Mother, Benhardi Dicka
- I Belong To You, Asma Riaz Khan
- Patience, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- SAYING ONE'S PRAYERS PEACEFULLY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Talk to me and win, gajanan mishra
- Creators, Midnights Voice
- Without You..! ! !, Asma Riaz Khan