To the journalist
Your hands are smeared with blood
But you can't see it
For you are blinded by a burning urge for money
That you are a murder
Responsible for the death of multitudes of
You are oblivious
You know not
Of the ugly axiom
That with a pen and paper
And few sentences of twisted truths
Can take a person's life
Andytics mufc's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To the journalist by Andytics mufc )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Rain, Joseph Paintsil
- Haiku, Noah Body
- Capitalist List Esteem Apex Peak Cut Down, Terence G. Craddock
- A million sparkling rainbows, Nick Kler
- selah, don't say la la la..., Mandolyn ...
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...