William B. Petricko
To the Snowflake With The Missing Arm
Arms, legs, heads
What name do we give these your sparkling spokes?
And yet one seems stunted
Stretching not to full symmetry
How do you plead?
Guilty of nonconformity
Or innocent in your perfect uniqueness?
William B. Petricko's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To the Snowflake With The Missing Arm by William B. Petricko )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Cannot At Will Summon The Tone Of Beauty, Shalom Freedman
- O, God, Neela Nath
- The Seed of Greatness, Silas Egbowon
- Metamorphosis, Musfiq us shaleheen
- Scent of the Rain, Steven Rhoads
- Limits to Eternity, The Princess
- Reflecting Shadows, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- What is love, gajanan mishra
- Women, Nassy Fesharaki
- Because of intimacy, gajanan mishra