To those of you...
it's only been almost 49 years
for me, and nothing's really changed
that much down here,
So I for one,
will say 'sorry'
for my part or lack
for that matter, in each and every
mechanism that's come to be or happened,
At least around where I live...
For the guilty on trial, forever guilty,
and everybody else an innocent
Yes the world moves in mysterious waves...
As the monster once again, defies gravity,
and hits the front page, like a successful dart!
Yes - lets rattle all the cages!
For Aeon's to come and many many more happy
Yes, you are God and Dog
slit open with a knife,
Snarling little puppies of leisure,
Rub us with that strange endeavour...
Shoot a Star down our throats...why thank you?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To those of you... by GRANT FRASER )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Sine Curve, Hardik Vaidya
- Alone in the Winepress, Terrance Tracy
- I Am Human, Marites C. Cayetano
- Is Isolation, Rohit Sapra
- I wouldn't ask more, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Let It Be Fatal, Deanna Lee
- A Blue Christmas Tree, Heather Burns
- Mother, and mother, gajanan mishra
- Father To A Daughter, louis rams
- James Foley, Hardik Vaidya