To those of you...
it's only been almost 49 years
for me, and nothing's really changed
that much down here,
So I for one,
will say 'sorry'
for my part or lack
for that matter, in each and every
mechanism that's come to be or happened,
At least around where I live...
For the guilty on trial, forever guilty,
and everybody else an innocent
Yes the world moves in mysterious waves...
As the monster once again, defies gravity,
and hits the front page, like a successful dart!
Yes - lets rattle all the cages!
For Aeon's to come and many many more happy
Yes, you are God and Dog
slit open with a knife,
Snarling little puppies of leisure,
Rub us with that strange endeavour...
Shoot a Star down our throats...why thank you?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To those of you... by GRANT FRASER )
- There Is Nothing But Darkness, Ronell Warren Alman
- Unpopped Corn Kernals and Cold Hearts..., Monk E. Biz
- The Full Moon, Vigna Mukund
- Adrenaline is my Mistress, Hayley Lewis
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.33, Monk E. Biz
- Incarnation, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Eternal creation, ramesh rai
- Lomp doch fijn besnaard 2, Madrason writer
- Treasured days..., David Lessard
- The body of my Temple lays unswept;, David McLansky
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Sonnet 43: When most I wink, then do min.., William Shakespeare
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)