To Ways Forever
Be good to needing values that strike fear,
Leave the sharpening moods that conspire,
Coming is going from the places of claws
Striking hard at beds of danger and jeopardy.
Leave us sharpening our claws, filling voids,
Strengthening the arms of a way that endangers
So late in this world.
After the mother go to the straight road and part
Ways forever to be distaste and the last group.
Entering is still a rib of the old carcass,
Sorting me out like a fact to be experience.
My leader is a notification, rubbing the bedrooms
With wood, as the relics of old resound in the head.
With glee the claws are struck at by claws,
Followers enter the arena of luck and strike
Down causes of the ensuing conflict.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To Ways Forever by Naveed Akram )
- The Girl of My Dreams, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Ocean of Dreams, Bill Cantrell
- My Ego & my Wife, Laxman Rao
- Seed of Revenge, Oduro Bright Amoh
- In The Blue, Spiritwind Wood
- Love me when I am afraid to lust, Nancy Handabile
- Chilled Petal, Lorraine Margueritte Gasrel ..
- Yes, We Are Nigeria, Onwuasoanya FCC Jones
- 1960, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Days Gone, Spiritwind Wood
Poem of the Day
- Nettles, Vernon Scannell
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Sonnet 14 - If thou must love me, let it.., Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY, Vivek Tiwari
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Udiah (witness to Yah)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)