To whom it may concern.
To whom it may concern
the drip of bloody finger tips.
halts, impetuously, tousled by the wind
and the slip from my bloody lips
is a cause for me, to learn.
Turmoil is dangerously flattering.
The red eyes, sporting her absurd disguise
oh! the pleading eyes, overwhelms- my despise
I do believe it can go wrong.
The truth hides.
It slides stealthly in the shadows on the ground,
fast, expeditious it flows with leaps and bounds.
Yet lies are not shy, how the swoop how they fly
in the air.
To ease yet draw and vellicate my despair
Hope floats, even,
never snagging ground
though unrestrained it screaches, begs
it will be found.
to whom it may concern
hope is fragile
I have learned.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To whom it may concern. by Cody Campbell )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(01 January 1950)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(October 27, 1932 – February 11, 1963)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Acquainted with the Night, Robert Frost
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Nature, natalie dejesus
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Waves Within...., Umasree Raghunath
- Children of Peshawar! My heart bleeds fo.., Umasree Raghunath
- A History Of The Future- What's THAT? ? .., Bri Edwards
- Epistle therefrom Death, Sir Toby Moses
- Being Rich, Randy McClave
- Chief glory, gajanan mishra
- If I Get There, Luis Estable
- That Savor Is So, Luis Estable
- No One KnowsThe Pain I Feel, Luis Estable
- The Kentucky Hangnail, Randy McClave