What a lovely day today was
What a lovely day today will always be
What a lovely day I had today
Today was just meant for me
Today is today
Tomorrow is tomorrow
Why don’t we all leave with no more pain and sorrow?
Why don’t we make today look like tomorrow?
Seen so many friends today
Seen so many good things come my way
I just hope all will stay
God please help tomorrow be like today this I may pray
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Today by gerry mark )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Know, Lyn Paul
- Those Who Know, Monk E. Biz
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...
- i could have made s'mores, Mandolyn ...
- Song: State of Fear, Dave SmithWhite
- there's an element in the room, Mandolyn ...
- Goodbye 2014, Michael McParland
- Holding Moments In Cupped Hands, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Beauty, Brianna Kimball
- Seminars, Mark Heathcote