Today I'm missing you
Blue morning, bare foot on the garden grass,
wet dew between my toes as I make my
way amid misty plays that softly pass
through familiar words of days long gone by.
If I could save time goes through me rippling,
a breaking wave on lost dreams broken shore
dragging yesteryears sharp splinter, catching
me missing you as countless times before.
If in your imperforate life I placed
myself, would the mirrors sharp fractured shard
that returns to haunt, melt and be erased
and blessed sunshine's beam complete my heart.
Or has time distorted dreams old and new
I know not, but today I'm missing you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Today I'm missing you by Diana Rosser )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Yes, Mother Nature Teaches Bards..., Dr John Celes
- Tonic Pain, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- In the Absence of Light, F. J. Thomas
- Give me a drink, Diana Rosser
- White Power, F. J. Thomas
- Sweet Dreams, Sambanath Denis
- My unjust God, Nalini Chaturvedi
- continue counting me, Mandolyn ...
- the tail of poet, ademola oluwabusayo
- the way of the world, ademola oluwabusayo