Modern life is just a lie,
a deception so successful
due to the spoon-fed youth of today
and yesterday. Leaders that feed on our gullibility.
Which isn’t an ability in the slightest.
All knowledge shunned and intellect corrupted.
Might as well be another 1984? Or-well,
revolution kept in secret.
With shows dumbing our poor minds,
devastating our youth with plasticine, celebrities-
aspiration or another hand in the brothel
that chimes the hearing aides of tomorrows life.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tomorrow? by Matthew English )
- War Undressed, Dilantha Gunawardana
- hope, SALINI NAIR
- Writing Is Like Human Sex, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- VARIETIES OF FOODS انواع من الاطعمة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- To Jean Redpath, mary douglas
- ...A LOVE SONG, Ken e Hall
- The destiny, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Chibok Girls, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- Sab bhar kiya tha..., Azhar Sabri
- Taqraar mohabbat me..., Azhar Sabri