Tomorrow May Be Better
Tomorrow may be better you hear some people say
But tomorrow will come in it's own good time we must live for today
And tomorrow for some will not dawn that's life one must suppose
We are as fragile it would seem as the petals of the rose,
Tomorrow may be better for only some maybe
And you don't think of tomorrow if you live in poverty
If a better tomorrow you cannot seem to see
With your struggle for survival you struggle ceaselessly,
Tomorrow may be better for some but not for all
And from life we are always learning before we walked we did crawl
That money speaks every language so happens to be true
But many hope for the change of luck they feel that they are due
And many with their poverty are struggling for to cope
And that tomorrow will be better they can only live in hope.
Francis Duggan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tomorrow May Be Better by Francis Duggan )
Did you read them?
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner