Too Dream Or Not Too Dream Too Dream Or Not Too Dream
Closing the lips of my eye I am back were we begun.
Touching your hands and face
Sublime like sun.
Warm soft and inviting you lay there with me
Holding hands watching the sea.
The ripples of water divide but come back
Crash! Bang! Wallop! sounds of seagulls yak.
A bit like our relationship its on the rocks
Too dream or not too dream wondrous thoughts.
Comparing us on a summers day engaging in virtual play.
I taste you on my lips, I see you through my eyes,
oh why does love show unorthodox disguise.
Suddenly you rise and run for the shore.
The gates of heaven open water downpours.
Who cares! Its only a bit of rain it will never douse
Our eternal flame.
If you too could see this glorious land
through eyes astounded by beauty.
Then you would not fear the mesmerising
act of clear cut unity.
Girl you are the one-my life has just begun.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Too Dream Or Not Too Dream Too Dream Or Not Too Dream by Iain Ferguson )
- Beauty of the world is ruined, Jerusha Melanie
- Clean and cleanliness, gajanan mishra
- Holding You Tight, Michael McParland
- I'm bored with it all., gulsher JOHN
- A Rich Man, S.R. Riang
- the natural disaster.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Desert Country Ways, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Way To Balance In Life, Margaret Moran
- Choosing Directions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Mind's Highway, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Alone With Everybody, Charles Bukowski
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Robert Louis Stevenson
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)