Too Dream Or Not Too Dream Too Dream Or Not Too Dream
Closing the lips of my eye I am back were we begun.
Touching your hands and face
Sublime like sun.
Warm soft and inviting you lay there with me
Holding hands watching the sea.
The ripples of water divide but come back
Crash! Bang! Wallop! sounds of seagulls yak.
A bit like our relationship its on the rocks
Too dream or not too dream wondrous thoughts.
Comparing us on a summers day engaging in virtual play.
I taste you on my lips, I see you through my eyes,
oh why does love show unorthodox disguise.
Suddenly you rise and run for the shore.
The gates of heaven open water downpours.
Who cares! Its only a bit of rain it will never douse
Our eternal flame.
If you too could see this glorious land
through eyes astounded by beauty.
Then you would not fear the mesmerising
act of clear cut unity.
Girl you are the one-my life has just begun.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Too Dream Or Not Too Dream Too Dream Or Not Too Dream by Iain Ferguson )
- 'Talking Turkey', Mae AC.
- My Spirit Stepped into A Vision at Night, Little Eagle McGowan
- He Is Editing A Journal In India To be A.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Madison, Thomas Palmer
- The Time Is Here, Little Eagle McGowan
- the news.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- The mirror helps in sex., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- More...... Sheila And Clifford ..... [L.., Bri Edwards
- Millennium Kingdom of Jesus Christ!, Shaila Touchton
- Friendships can be anywhere., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Alone, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)