Anywhere You Choose
With this heart I'll meet you,
With this heart I'll greet you,
Anywhere you choose.
With these hands I'll undress you,
With these hands I'll caress you,
Anytime you choose.
With these arms I'll hold you,
With these arms I'll enfold you,
Anyplace you choose.
With these lips I'll kiss you,
With these lips I'll bliss you,
Anyway you choose.
With my love I'll adore you,
With my love I'll amour you,
Any moment you choose.
With my eyes I'll wake you,
With my eyes I'll make you
Desire me, any day you choose.
© Ernestine Northover
Ernestine Northover's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Anywhere You Choose by Ernestine Northover )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Game of chance, Aftab Alam
- 'Tween Love and Hatred,, Aftab Alam
- Life alright, hasmukh amathalal
- A Child Is Like A Flowering Rose, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Only one...1, hasmukh amathalal
- Caring For A Lonely Heart, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Play Any Tune, Neela Nath
- It Was the Best Day, Sandra Feldman
- My Sweet Little Child, Luis Estable
- Mad But Not Constant, Luis Estable