You have torn my heart out.
You have made it bleed.
I want you to feel what I feel
I want you to take heed.
To tell you how much you hurt me
To tell you how you can DARE.
Anger boils up inside.
Anger, I don’t care.
You with your boyish charms,
You with the alluring eyes,
I gave you my whole body
I gave you me, and I despise.
Say that I am incredible,
Say that I am unique,
Anger I believed your verbal skills,
Anger at the lies you speak.
You clearly have a way with women.
You entice them with your words,
I was drawn in by your helplessness
I was drawn in - I feel absurd.
God, help me let those feelings go.
God, help me to forgive.
God let me learn to love again,
God let me learn to live.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Torn by Camille MKMM )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- What not to be done while a person is ly.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- buzz off bees, lee fones
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.39, Robert Graber
- Happy Birthday Dear Mum, Adewale Ajakanri
- The Blood is the Key, Matthew Buck
- Olwakho uthando, Phiwe Mbatha
- I rish this couldn't say it's R's, Mandolyn ...
- EVIL'S INEVITABLE, FAST, AND FREE FALL, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Doomed, Kyle Schlicher
- Memory Without Remorse, Kyle Schlicher