Atlantic City. Did anything matter then?
We had fun right? A smiled was stuck on your face.
We had good times.
After school. You can’t tell me then didn’t matter either.
Jokes, after joke. Laughs upon laughs.
What went wrong? It doesn’t make sense.
Late night conversations. Those were the times,
the times where we were ourselves.
Everything was spoken from the heart.
What happened? Something changed.
We barely talk now. It doesn’t seem real.
How could you just move on? And just leave me in pieces.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Torn Apart by Khaleel Steir )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Whispers, Mihaela Pirjol
- For Your Family Pride, Are You Going To .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Tears of A Woman, Who Can Underatnd .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love Is A Groovy Thing, Electric Lady
- I Think, tallulah montegue
- Fill Free, Teye Wayoe Ebenezer
- The Unabridged Treaty, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Fron(t) s, Leylek D. Sovura
- Ode to the Old and Tired, tallulah montegue
- What Sort of Judges Are They Who Conside.., Bijay Kant Dubey