Deprive me of sleep,
Break my very soul,
Turn me into a shell,
Make my life hell,
Someone wants to help?
Destroy all evidence.
The global community frowning?
Withdraw support for human rights.
Is this making sense?
Only if I am an animal.
Are you brave?
You are afraid of a caged animal.
Randy Ashby's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Torture Me by Randy Ashby )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I resign, Nassy Fesharaki
- Prairie Fire, Keith Taylor
- One-Sided Faith, Edgar Albert Guest
- The First Rule Of Golf, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Women Of The Sailors, Edgar Albert Guest
- Not A Money Debt, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Friend's Greeting, Edgar Albert Guest
- Old-Fashioned Folks, Edgar Albert Guest
- Talking useless, gajanan mishra
- Answering Age, Edgar Albert Guest