cheung shun sang
SAKERS runs are sakes of tigers..
Tigers all accords are tight.
Bethels opened all are put.
Tigers eat the bodies’ guts.
Living elsewhere all are hells.
Heaven courses are bare as fells.
Hells and heaven sharks are fishes.
Take the loves and eat my dishes.
French glories all are she.
BAILEE dots are given he.
Gifts of moneys are bucks on faces.
Copy brasses are all as traces.
---Cheung Shun Sang=Cauchy3---
cheung shun sang's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Traces-by cauchy3 by cheung shun sang )
- Tinnitus - New York Style, Geoffrey Fafard
- Love's Metaphor, Naveed Khalid
- Aurora, Naveed Khalid
- Mythology, Naveed Khalid
- Gifts Of Heredity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- On His Metaphysics, Naveed Khalid
- Pining Daily, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Mandrake, Naveed Khalid
- Breathing Easier Now, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Surge, the Night Unseen: There Is a Dawn, Aeronius D. McCoy