Transparent are these colourful
bottles of wine.
transparent are my glasses
which holds the wine and
transparent is my heart
which has seen many colour
of emotions and love which
hasn't touch my soul.
the more it touches my throat,
the more it increase my thirst.
heavily under the influence
of drunkenness with red eyes
and lost movement, i left
to come back again to loose
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Transparent Bottles by PRADIP DASGUPTA )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Ye duniya jiski hai wohi sambhale- Ghazal, Talab ...
- One Day I Shall Not Remain Here, But My .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Yes, I am a man, gajanan mishra
- Journey, Evageline Echo
- I Call Myself A Good Man, But I Am Not, Bijay Kant Dubey
- She needs you to buy, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Thinking the four as young, known and ac.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Love Is What You Need, B.. Alexander
- Come on, friends, gajanan mishra
- The Song Of The Open Door, Bulat Okudzhava