Is something really wrong or is it all the same.
Maybe it’s because I am the one who gets the blame.
Maybe it’s because I’m trapped and smothered to the ground.
Or maybe because when I’m questioned I don’t make a sound.
You think you know what’s in my head but you have no idea.
It really made me hurt when I saw my momma’s tears.
Never give up on me but please give me some space.
I hate it when everybody’s all up in my face.
To be honest with you all, I am a little scared.
Who knows what’s going the years after this year.
I’m going to miss you all when I take those steps away.
From childhood to manhood, you all helped me to this day.
You wonder what’s in my mind so here’s part of the key.
Are my feelings really hiding or are you to blind to see?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Trapped by RaShawn Ince )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Milk, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- A ROBBER'S UGLY ORDEALS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- To meet each other, Tiku akp
- Maintain That Level Of Decorum, Ronell Warren Alman
- Hunter, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Sun Rise -The Hope, Aftab Alam
- The Road, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Love is really bliss, gajanan mishra
- Winter Song, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Words, Ruth Manning-Sanders