Is something really wrong or is it all the same.
Maybe it’s because I am the one who gets the blame.
Maybe it’s because I’m trapped and smothered to the ground.
Or maybe because when I’m questioned I don’t make a sound.
You think you know what’s in my head but you have no idea.
It really made me hurt when I saw my momma’s tears.
Never give up on me but please give me some space.
I hate it when everybody’s all up in my face.
To be honest with you all, I am a little scared.
Who knows what’s going the years after this year.
I’m going to miss you all when I take those steps away.
From childhood to manhood, you all helped me to this day.
You wonder what’s in my mind so here’s part of the key.
Are my feelings really hiding or are you to blind to see?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Trapped by RaShawn Ince )
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(c. 600 BCE)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Soul, Jordan Myrie
- Goodnight Prayer(For You), Michael P. McParland
- Forgive Me Please, Michael P. McParland
- Concentrate On The Game, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Come Join Me?, Michael P. McParland
- Come Hold Me, Michael P. McParland
- Come Be With Me, Michael P. McParland
- Christmas, Michael P. McParland
- Change And Hope? What A Joke., Michael P. McParland
- Candy, Michael P. McParland