john tiong chunghoo
Travel Haiku - Ibiza's Summer
a tidal surge
winds and beaches could not
cool down our spirits
With summer just around the corner, partiers flock to Ibiza, the clubbing capital of the world, for its legendary Opening Parties. All of the Balearic Island's biggest clubs—like Privilege, the largest club in the world with a capacity of 10,000—throw huge bashes from mid-May to late June to kick off the season. You can recover from the blaring techno and flashing strobe lights by strolling Ibiza's rustic old town, exploring its beautiful countryside on bike, or just by lounging on one of the island's dozens of beaches
john tiong chunghoo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Travel Haiku - Ibiza's Summer by john tiong chunghoo )
Did you read them?
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver
- Crawl, Singleton M. Tate
- Lustful Love, Priscilla Colon
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.2, Singleton M. Tate