john tiong chunghoo
Travel Macao Haiku - Fisherman's wharf
all in the neighbourhoods
Tang Dynasty Palace and
the Roman Coliseum
Macao Fishermen's Wharf
i walk around fishing
Macao Fishermen's Wharf
as good as the old wonders
the new old architectures
john tiong chunghoo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
The twin fumaroles,40m high manmade volcano towers over the shoreline to form the most eye-catching icon of Macau Fisherman's Wharf. Vulcania offers not only great photo-taking opportunities but a chance to tour the labyrinth of the volcano's vast interior.
This adventurous environment comprises kiddy rides and the first-ever war games arena in Macau. Decorated as an Arabian marketplace, the arena offers the latest war games equipment and a variety of game sets such as 'Shoot on Target', 'Spy in Action' and 'Action Combat'. The War Game arena opens daily from 10: 00am to 10: 00pm.
The Underground Amusement Centre
The newly opened Underground Amusement Game Centre - fitted out with spectacular sci-fi interior - occupies a total area of 950 sq.m² and is the largest such facility in Macau. The Centre is a paradise of electronic games featuring the newest and most exciting electronic games available such as the F1 simulator, Initial-D, GUNDAM fighter, Guitar Mania and first ESP simulation theatre.
The 3,500 sq.m² Roman Amphitheatre is located in the mid-area of Macau Fisherman's Wharf. This spectacular, multi-functional performance venue features a 199 sq.m² multi-purpose stage equipped with world-class audio and visual technology as well as professional lighting system - an ideal venue for all kinds of outdoor performances and variety shows. This pioneering theme-built outdoor performance venue can cater to audiences of 2,000 at one time.
Comments about this poem (Travel Macao Haiku - Fisherman's wharf by john tiong chunghoo )
- Be ants, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Sketching Patterns, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Assurance, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Us Of A, Joe Muschaweck
- Don't be primitive, Aftab Alam
- Trophy Mother, Antonio Liao
- Accruing Factions Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Turning pages, Jamie Fox
- Being Within, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Show door, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(9 November 1928 – 4 October 1974)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)